Shannon from Little Kids Grow guest blogs in the Knock It Off series at Elegance & Elephants with a tutorial showing how to make this retro polo shirt for a little boy. The shirt is made from knit fabric, with woven fabric for the trim, collar, and placket. She had all the materials she needed in her stash, so this cost her nothing to make. Go to her tutorial.
[photo from Little Kids Grown on Elegance & Elephants]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Draft a pattern for a collar and collar stand
- Tutorial: Little girl’s bib tee from thrifted materials
- Tutorial: Sew a shirt placket
- Lookie what she made: From shapeless shirt to retro wow
- Tutorial: Custom printed labels using Spoonflower