Melissa Mortenson from The Polkadot Chair shares a tutorial at the Riley Blake Designs blog showing how to make her Retro Traavel Bag. The boxy bag is made from laminated cotton, with contrast piping at the seams. Pockets on the inside hold sunglasses, phone, and other small items. Wood handles are a fun touch. Get the how-to.
[photo from The Polkadot Chair on the Riley Blake Designs blog]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Laminated cotton wallet
- Tutorial: Quilted beach tote
- Tutorial: Market Tote with ruffled ribbon handles & ties
- Tutorial: Spirit Tote Bag
- Tutorial: Unisex Urban Shoulder Bag