Is there anything more girly on a dress than a wide sash tied into a big bow at the back? Debbie from Squiggly Twigs Designs shows how you can make one for the next dress that you sew. Whether you go for a contrasting color, or a tone-on-tone, it’s beautiful detail. Go to her tutorial to find out how to do it.
[photo from Squiggly Twigs Designs]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: DIY hair extensions
- Tutorial: Big bow and sash for little girl dresses
- It’s new: Janie top ePattern from Squiggly Twigs Designs
- 90 cent patterns at the Squiggly Twigs birthday sale
- Tip: Add seam allowances without using a ruler