Nikkala from The Crafting Chicks guest blogs in the Sewing for Me! series at kojodesigns with a tutorial showing how to make a simple business card wallet. The small wallet opens to reveal two clear vinyl pockets to hold business cards, or perhaps important receipts. A loop of elastic wraps around to keep it closed. Get the tute.
[photo from The Crafting Chicks on kojodesigns]
- Tutorial: Business card wallet
- Tutorial: Laminated cotton wallet
- Tutorial: Organizer wallet
- Tutorial: Perfect Wallet with plenty of pockets
- Tutoral: Small ID wallet with snap closure