Flora from Frills and Flares shares a multi-part tutorial showing how to make a tie-front baby dress. The little dress is so sweet in its simplicity! She shows how to draft the pattern, then breaks the sewing up into three posts.
Go to Part 1 of the tutorial.
Go to Part 2 of the tutorial.
Go to Part 3 of the tutorial.
[photo from Frills and Flares]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Emma dress with asymmetrical button bodice
- Tutorial: Draft a front sloper for a child
- Tutorial: Cascading Ruffles dress for little girls
- It’s new: Simply Lovely Dress ePattern with matching dolly dress
- Tutorial: Junebug Dress for little girls