Hayley from Welcome to the Mouse House whipped up a skirt for the Elf on a Shelf who is causing so much trouble in their house this Christmas season. She wrote up a tutorial showing how to do it, so if you have an elf living at your house, you can make one, too. Get the tute.
[photo from Welcome to the Mouse House]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Layered and gathered fabric flower headband
- Tutorial: Appliqued purse pocket for a little girl’s dress
- Tutorial: Little girl’s pinafore
- Tutorial: Box pleat shelf skirt
- Tutorial: Sew up a pretty mousepad for your computer