SnazzleCraft shares a free pattern for this versatile toddler dress. With a shirt underneath, it’s a jumper. Without, it’s a sundress. The pattern is sized for 18-24 months. I suspect it would be easy to size a little up or down to change the size. Get the free pattern.
[tags]sewing, tutorial, pattern, dress, girl, toddler[/tags]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Little girl’s jumper dress with spaghetti straps
- Tutorial: Sew a pleated pinafore for girls
- Free pattern: Dutch Baby A-line Dress
- Free pattern: Oliver + S Popover Dress for 18″ dolls
- Tutorial: Party Dress for little girls