Caroline from Sew Caroline guest blogs at Kojo Designs with a tutorial showing how to make a long skinny wrap bracelet. You won’t need any jewelry making supplies for this – just some fabric, your sewing machine, and a snap setter. Go to her tutorial.
[photo from Sew Caroline on Kojo Designs]
- Tutorial: Hanging jewelry organizer for necklaces and bracelets
- Tutorial: Sunshine Poured Out Maxi Dress
- Tutorial: Eyelet tunic t-shirt pattern remix
- Tutorial: Summertime vest wrap
- Tutorial: The Great Onesie Extender