Just in time for Easter, Pascale from //between the lines// shares a tutorial for making these egg warmers. I love the look of them in the oatmeal linen! (Of course, I think just about anything is prettier in oatmeal linen.) Get the tutorial.
[tags]sewing, tutorial, egg, warmer, Easter[/tags]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Lovely linen shopping bag
- Tutorial: Sew this drawstring bag with French seams
- Tutorial: Infinity scarf from an old t-shirt or sweater
- Tutorial: Felt chick egg warmers
- Tutorial: A fabric carrot for your Easter bunny