Kristen Duke from Capturing Joy guest blogs in the Swell Noel series at Positively Splendid with a tutorial showing how to sew up a special Christmas pillowcase. Each side is made from a different novelty print, so it’s like two pillowcases in one. (Though she shows it for Christmas this would actually work for any holiday, or for year-round, depending on the fabrics you choose.) Go to Positively Splendid for her tutorial.
[photo from Capturing Joy on Positively Splendid]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Ruffled Christmas tree
- Tutorial: Christmas placemats and coasters
- Tutorial: Pieced holiday (or not) placemats
- Tutorial: Mini car playmat that rolls up for easy travel
- Free pattern: Classic cuffed Christmas stocking