Cute panties can set you back a pretty penny, but cheapy panties tend to wear out in just a few washings. My sewing friends, you have another option. Novita from Very Purple Person shows how you can make your own panties. Her tutorial is part of the Stretch Yourself series hosted by Miriam of Mad Mim and Miranda of One Little Minute. Go to her blog for the how-to.
[photo from Very Purple Person]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Add cut-in side pockets to a t-shirt
- Choosing the right knit fabric for your project
- Tutorial: Draft a leggings pattern from your measurements
- Tutorial: Layered knit skirt
- Tutorial: Vintage-inspired gingham apron with chicken scratch