J. Stern Designs walks you through the process of constructing a pair of jeans from another, larger pair of jeans. She makes use of a printed pattern for the shape of the pieces, but places them on an existing pair to get the detailing. See how she does it.
[tags]sewing, tutorial, jeans, refashion[/tags]
- Lookie what she’s making: Detailing on bias cut jeans
- Tutorial: Adjusting the legs and front pockets on a jeans pattern
- Lookie what she’s making: Bias jeans makeover
- Lookie what she’smaking: Bias cut jeans, part 2
- Tutorial: Make kids’ jeans from adult-sized jeans