Sequins are an inexpensive way to add some sparkle to a sewing project. But with just the one hole in the center, what is the best way to secure them down? Jaime from Prudent Baby shows two ways to do it. Get the how-to.
[photo from Prudent Baby]
- Tutorial: Oversized sequin initial keychain, no sewing required
- Tutorial: DIY Swaddling Blanket
- Lookie what she made: Roll-up nap mat for an 18″ doll
- Tutorial: Make a fabric yo-yo without a fancy yo-yo maker
- Tutorial: Beaded flower embellishment from an old sweater