Theresa from Salty Peanut Stitchery shows how removing the sleeves and cutting new armholes creates a whole new look for a button down shirt. The previously short-sleeved fitted shirt is now a sexy summer racerback top. (You’ll need to use a shirt that fits you well.) Go to her tutorial to see how she did it.
[photo from Salty Peanut Stitchery]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: The Shirt Sleeve Bag
- Tutorial: Add a lace cutaway to the back of a denim vest or jacket
- Tutorial: Add a cuff to short sleeves
- Tutorial: Peter Pan collar t-shirt refashion
- Tip: From chocolates to bobbin storage?