Jen from iCandy Handmade shows how to make this super cute Shamrock Chich appliqued tee for St. Patrick’s Day. Shamrock shapes are made from raw-edge appliqued hearts in various prints (greens, of course!) and are sprinkled all over the shirt. This is a great project for the scrap bin, as you only need the smallest bit of each scrap. Get the how-to.
She’s also giving away one of her shirts (in size 2T) - go to her post for the giveaway and to enter.
[photo from iCandy Handmade]
By Anne Weaver
- Sienna recycled t-shirt dress for girls + giveaway
- This week in sewing giveaways
- Giveaway and specials: Frisky Scissors vintage pattern shop
- Giveaway: Fat quarter bundle of Dress Up Days
- Tutorial and giveaway: Flutter-sleeve dress