Bramcost Publications finishes out their 12 Days of a Vintage Handmade Holiday series with a free vintage pattern for making a sheer scarf with flower embellishments. Their pattern calls for store-bought silk flowers, but I think fabric flowers would be divine. Go to the free pattern.
[photo from Bramcost Publications]
- Tutorial: Vintage Bouquet Scarf
- Free pattern: 1950s scallop ponytail hat
- Tutorial: 1920s dolly bonnet
- Tutorial: Vintage style circular party apron
- Free pattern: Vintage spats for your shoes