Jessica from Me Sew Crazy figured out a way to make a plain pair of suede boots look like a pair of sherpa boots. She created a wrap for the top out of sherpa fabric. It ties in place so it’s easy to put on, and easy to remove when you want to wear your boots plain again. The girl’s a genius!! Want to make a pair? She shares a tutorial showing how to make them. Get the how-to.
[photo from Me Sew Crazy]
- Tutorial: Cowboy Halloween costume for a child
- Tutorial: Cover your moccasins with fabric
- Tutorial: Boot socks or leg warmers from an old sweater
- Tutorial: Fringed suede handbag from thrifted suede pants
- Tutorial: Little girl’s fringed suede tiered skirt