Megan from DIY Maternity guest blogs at Prudent Baby with a tutorial showing how to create a shirred maternity tunic top out of a man’s button down shirt. The top is inspired by a similar shirt from Anthropologie, but Megan adapts it for maternity wear and does it for a fraction of the cost. Get the tutorial.
[photo from DIY Maternity on Prudent Baby]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Anthropologie-inspired ribbon headband
- Tutorial: Pleated embellished tee
- Tutorial: T-shirt and button-up shirt refashion
- Tutorial: All In Tiers tank
- Tutorial: Scribble Flower T-shirt with free motion stitching