Suzannah from Adventures in Dressmaking shares a tutorial on her blog showing how to make a pair of pajama shorts. She gives two options for the waist – you can shirr it with elastic thread, or stitch down a wide piece of elastic. Go to the tutorial.
[photo from Adventures in Dressmaking]
[tags]sewing, tutorial, shirred, elastic, waist, pajama, shorts, pants[/tags]
- Tutorial: Update your shorts with a simple lace applique
- Tutorial: Turn a t-shirt into a skirt
- Tutorial: Reversible pants or shorts
- Tutorial: Take in the waist on a pair of jeans
- Idea file: Color blocked cuffs on skinny pants