The easiest way to shorten a pair of jeans is to just roll up a little cuff, no cutting, no sewing. It’s a quick fix and gives a laid-back, casual flavor. But sometimes the amount you need to take off the length will create a deeper cuff than you want. And sometimes the rolled up cuff tends to come unrolled. Louise from I’m Feelin’ Crafty shows how a little bit of stitching solves the problem. She created a stitched-in rolled cuff for her jeans. The doesn’t cut any length from the jeans, so this works well for kids’ jeans. Go to her tutorial.
- Tutorial: Longish cut-off jean shorts with rolled cuffs
- Tutorial: Cut off jeans with spring flair
- Tutorial: Add lace trim to your jeans hem
- Tutorial: Jellyfish tag softie
- Tutorial: DIY bat wings for a Halloween costume