Bunny at La Sewista! shows how to achieve a sidewrapped lining for an heirloom garment. According to Bunny, this lining technique allows you to add piping and other details on the garment while it is still flat. Get the tutorial.
[tags]sewing, tutorial, lining, heirloom, sidewrapped[/tags]
By Anne Weaver
- Quick lining technique for garments
- Tutorial: Express Sleeves for a lined jacket sleeve
- Tutorial: Use faux piping for an easy seam finish
- Tutorial: How to sew Hong Kong seams
- Tutorial: Get smooth seams when joining curved pieces