Elizabeth from Simple Simon & Co. shares a tutorial at Project Run and Play showing how to make a simple bow headband or belt. The quick, easy project is one of her go-to last minute gifts. The same process works for the headband or the belt; the only difference is the length of the ribbon you use. Get the tutorial.
[photo from Project Run and Play]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Pleated ribbon headband
- Tutorial: Twisted fabric headband and braided leather belt
- Tutorial: Vintage Lace and Linen Belt
- Tutorial: Quick and easy suspenders
- Tutorial: Ruffled collar for a dress