Disney from Ruffles and Stuff guest blogs over at Somewhat Simple with a tutorial showing how to make this simple crinoline skirt for a little girl. Gathered tulle peeks out of the bottom of this pretty skirt. Make it from soft colors for a sweet look, or from brights for a sassy look. Go to the tutorial.
[photo from Somewhat Simple]
[tags]sewing, tutorial, girl, twirly, gathered, skirt, crinoline, tulle]/tags]
- Tutorial: Fabulous ruffled tulle skirt
- Tutorial: Fancy lacy “Ladylike skirt” for little girls
- Tutorial: “Tee”zer skirt for girls from tulle and a tee
- Tutorial: Little girl’s skirt with tulle ruffle
- Tutorial: Twirly skirt for 18″ dolls