Head over to Sew, Mama, Sew! for a tutorial showing how to make a girl’s simple drawstring skirt with large patch pockets in contrasting fabric. The design works equally well for little girls and older girls. Go to the tutorial.
[photo from Sew, Mama, Sew!]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: One strap bag for little kids
- Tutorial: Fun way to patch kid’s jeans
- Tutorial: Rumble Tumble Coveralls for little kids
- Tutorial: Saree-inspired wrap skirt
- Tutorial: Girl’s drawstring Boho skirt with scalloped hem