Angelina from JoJo and Eloise shows how to make a simple felt heart pouch. You can fill it with treats and hang it on a doorknob or coat hook. The edges won’t fray so there’s no need to finish them off. If you want fancy scalloped edges like hers, cut the felt with scallop edge scissors. Go to the tutorial.
- Tutorial: My Friendly Tote child’s backpack with personality
- Tutorial: Scalloped Table Cover with fitted corners
- Tutorial: Felt heart needle book
- Tutorial: Scalloped raw edge fabric tote
- Video tutorial: Three-thread rolled serged edge