Keys and other stray items laying around the house don’t look like clutter if you find a pretty place to stash them, perhaps in a small fabric tray like this one designed by Mairuru. The basic design is so simple (a circle with the ends nipped in). She shares a tutorial so you can make one for your own home. Get the tutorial.
[tags]sewing, tutorial, fabric, tray, key, organizer[/tags]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Control the clutter with a corkboard organizer
- Tutorial: Simple nested fabric trays
- Tutorial: Sew a tea tray ensemble
- Make a sewing kit in a candy tin
- Tutorial: Roll-up travel lingerie organizer