Shauna from Shwin & Shwin shows how to use your child’s artwork to create a fun t-shirt applique. This is such a cool idea! What little kid wouldn’t be proud to wear his own artwork? She shares the tutorial for her Sketch Tee as part of her Boys Tee Shirt Week, but there’s no reason why you can’t make one for a little girl, too. Get the tutorial.
[photo from Shwin & Shwin]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Boy’s spider tee
- Tutorial: 90-minute t-shirt for little boys
- Tutorial: Applique a t-shirt to show your home state some love
- Tutorial: Toddler wear for boys and girls
- Tutorial: Modern super hero t-shirt applique