Shwin W from Shwin & Shwin shares a tutorial showing how to make a pair of skinny jeans in little girl sizes. She makes them from an old pair of jeans in a larger size so she can repurpose the seam and hem details that make jeans look like jeans. Brilliant! Get the tute.
[photo from Shwin & Shwin]
- Tutorial: Little girl’s recycled denim skirt
- Tutorial: Refashion adult jeans into toddler skinny jeans
- Tutorial: Make a simple sundress for little girls
- Tutorial: Make jeans from a denim skirt
- Tutorial: Make skinny jeans from bootcut or straight leg jeans