Vanessa from Punkin Patterns shows how she adapted the new-classic Black Apple Doll to make a Sleeping Beauty doll for her daughter. She added gathers to the bodice to look like a fancy princess dress. She also created a small pillow and blanket to accompany her. So cute!! Get the how-to.
[photo from Punkin Patterns]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Sew a dress-up princess dress
- Tutorial: Easy t-shirt dress
- Free patterns for American Girl, BFC Inc, and Karito dolls
- Tutorial: Boy clothes for a Waldorf-style doll
- Tutorial: Little girl Belle or Cinderella Halloween costumes