Kim from seven thirty three made this Snow White-inspired purse for her daughter who recently fell in love with the Disney heroine, and she shares a tutorial showing how she did it. She started with a blue tote bag (she made hers, but you could buy one at the craft store), and then embellished it to look like the classic Disney version of Snow White’s dress. Get the tutorial.
[photo from seven thirty three]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Snow White sleeves
- Tutorial: Nautical tote with grommets and rope
- Tutorial: Snow White costume for cold weather
- Lookie what she made: 4 Disney princess dresses from a peasant dress pattern
- Tutorial: Button embellished top