Jill from Creating My Way To Success made this soccer ball pencil case as a birthday gift for her daughter’s friend. Not having any soccer-themed fabric, she shaped the pouch like a ball and appliqued on the details. She shares a tutorial showing how she made it. Go to her blog for the tutorial.
[photo from Creating My Way To Success]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Halloween-themed conversational drink coasters
- Tutorial: Twin zip pencil case
- Tutorial: Simple camera case
- Tutorial: Appliqued pencil pouch
- Tutorial: Soccer ball throw pillow