Easter may be just a few days away, but there’s still time for some last minute Easter sewing. Take these sock bunnies designed by Mary of Such Things. Stuff, stitch, cut, tie, and you’ve got yourself a sweet little bunny. Okay, it’s slightly more complicated than that – but only slightly. Get the how-to.
[via The Crafty Crow]
[tags]sewing, tutorial, easter, bunny, sock, rabbit, softie[/tags]
- Tutorial: Sew a sock bunny!
- Tutorial: Quick Little Bunny sock softie
- Tutorial: Sock bunny softie rattles
- Tutorial: Make a sock bunny for Easter
- Tutorial: Droopy-eared sock bunny