Cathie Filian shows how to make a soft “seek and find” or “I spy” book for little kids. Each page is made of a different novelty print. You may have the prints you need in your scrap bin already. If not, you could buy them in fat quarters and have enough to fabric of each print to make several books. Get the how-to.
[photo from Cathie Filian]
- Cool idea: New Year’s Eve tee
- Tutorial and templates: Baby boy soft book
- Tutorial: Washcloth puppets
- Lookie what she made: Busy book for small hands
- Tutorial: Comic book superhero pillow