Surayya from Blissful Sewing shows how you can make a pair of spa-style slippers. Her example shows a pair of little girl slippers but you can make them in any size, baby through adult. They slide on like spa slippers, but they have a strap that keeps them on the foot. The fabric slippers are intended to be worn on carpet. If you want slippers that can be worn on smooth surface floors, you can substitute the plain fabric used for the sole with a fabric that has grippy dots on it. Go to her blog for the how-to.
[photo from Blissful Sewing]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Sew up a pair of slippers
- Tutorial: Sorita Flats fabric slippers for girls
- Tutorial: Make a pair of slippers from an old pair of jeans
- Tutorial: Sew up some fancy bedroom slippers
- Tutorial: Chic ruffled slippers from granny slippers