Amy from Positively Splendid created these sparkly gift tags using fabric and Tulip Shimmer Sheets. She shares a tutorial showing how she did it. The iron-on sheets give the fabric tags almost instant sparkle. You can cut the shapes by hand, or use a die cutter. Go to her tutorial.
[photo from Positively Splendid]
By Anne Weaver
- Cool ideas: Give hand-me-down jeans some sparkle with iron-on gems
- Tutorial: Embellish a shirt with shapes handcut iron-on vinyl shapes
- Free pattern: Embellished fabric tags
- Free pattern: Mixy matchy fabric Easter basket
- Cool idea: Sparkly rhinestone hem detail