Stephanie from Henry Happened shows how you can make a sparkly sequin clutch, no sewing required. That’s because she starts with a purchased zippered pouch and then glues the sequin fabric to it. And because the sequin fabric she used came from a shirt she found in her closet, this project cost her only $1. Go to her blog for the tute.
[photo from Henry Happened]
- Tutorial: No-sew sequin heart tee
- Tutorial: Monogrammed tote with a rubber coated bottom
- Tutorial: Open Wide boxy zippered pouch
- Tutorial: Sequin heart tee
- Tutorial: No-sew ribbon wrapped headbands