Jessica from Happy Together shares a tutorial on her blog showing how to use sequin trim to transform a plain boxy sweatshirt into a top with winter sparkle. She removed the tell-tale ribbed neck that screams sloppy sweats, and then added stripes of sequins to dress it up even more. Get the tutorial.
[photo from Happy Together]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: No-sew sequin Love shirt
- Tutorial: Halloween throw pillows in stenciled muslin
- Tutorial: Sequin trim message tee
- Tutorial: Sequin heart tee
- Tutorial: Oversized sequin initial keychain, no sewing required