Justine from Sew Country Chick rose to the challenge when her son came home school and informed her that he needed a Spartan costume for the next day. In just one evening, she created a tunic from black poly and a cloak from red knit. It turned out great, don’t you think? She shares a quick tutorial explaining how she did it. Get the tute.
[photo from Sew Country Chick]
- Tutorial: Little girl’s Dandelion Dress from refashioned shirts
- Tutorial: Child’s bathrobe from a thrifted sweater
- Tutorial: Too Late for Love easy knit tunic dress
- Tutorial: Sunkissed Tunic for girls
- Tutorial: Leafy garland scarf from an old cardigan