Kate from See Kate Sew shows how to make this cute spiderweb shirt for Halloween. The web is stitched on the machine, and the spider is cut from flocked heat transfer material. If you can’t get your hands on some flocked heat transfer, you could also cut the shape out of felt and applique it down. Get the tute.
[photo from See Kate Sew]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Flocked snowflake pillow cover
- Tutorial: Spider web doily Halloween pillow
- Tutorial: Mod glittery peacock tee
- Tutorial: Ruffled Birthday Cupcake Tee
- Tutorial: Holiday-themed legging knee patches, no sewing required