Amy from Positively Splendid shows how to make this fun spiderweb throw pillow. The large felt spiderweb is actually a decoration she found at the dollar store. She stitched it to the pillow base, and then added a jeweled embellishment. Get the how-to.
[photo from Positively Splendid]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Throw pillow with lattice embellishment
- Tutorial: Pottery Barn-inspired sand dollar pillow
- Tutorial: Throw pillow with piped edges
- Tutorial: Ruffled plaid throw pillow
- Tutorial: Vinyl monogram throw pillow