Teresa from Teresa Down Under show show to make her Spirit Tote Bag. There are a number of lovely details on this bag – a patchwork bottom panel, a gathered strip of fabric, and little gathered points where the handles attach. Inside, there’s a large pocket to hold a phone or other small items, with a ribbon and swivel hook attached to keep your keys within easy reach. Get the how-to at Teresa Down Under.
[photo from Teressa Down Under]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Large bag for toting music
- Tutorial: Market Tote with ruffled ribbon handles & ties
- Tutorial: Crafter’s or sewer’s apron
- Tutorial: Easy Mesh Beach Bag
- Tutorial: Zippered wristlet