Heidi from Elegance and Elephants guest blogs at Project Run and Play with a tutorial showing how to make a little girl’s Sporty Skirt. Made from knit fabric with an easy elastic waistband, it has rounded corners at the side seams bound with contrast bias tape – just like a pair of athletic shorts. Cute!! Get the tute.
[photo from Elegance and Eloephants on Project Run and Play]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Project Runway-inspired bias trimmed shorts
- Tutorial: Attaching bias tape around corners
- Tutorial: Triple-stitched minky baby blanket
- Tutorial: Easy bound fleece blanket with rounded corners
- Tutorial: His & Hers Pajama Shorts