Lollychops shows a fun project for using up your fabric scraps. She cut out a bunch of butterfly shapes and stacked them, making a fun little embellishment perfect for a brooch or a purse. Or, put a magnet on the back and let him hang out on your fridge. Go to the tutorial.
[photo from Lollychops]
[tags]sewing, tutorial, stacked, fabric, butterfly, brooch, embellishment[/tags]
- Tutorial: Stacked fabric owls
- Tutorial: Soft fabric fridge magnets
- Tutorial: Magnetic hanging pockets for the fridge
- Tutorial: Stacked fabric and button flower
- Tutorial: Sew a brooch from fabric scraps