Elizabeth from Simple Simon and Co. shares a tutorial on her blog showing how to make a stand-alone Peter Pan collar. It ties around the neck rather than being attached to the garment, so one day you can add or remove it as your mood strikes. A solid white gives a classic look, but check out her post to see how cute it is in a print as well. She includes a free pattern to make the collar in little girl and big girl sizes. Get the pattern and how-to.
[photo from Simple Simon and Co.]
By Anne Weaver
- Free pattern: Toddler A-line dress with Peter Pan collar
- Free pattern: Little girl’s Mini-Me blouse with Peter Pan collar
- Free pattern: Removable Peter Pan collar
- Free pattern: Unisex vest for little kids
- Free pattern: Kid-sized engineer’s cap