Amy Friend from Made During Quiet Time shares a tutorial over at the Basic Grey Blog showing how to make an elegant envelope wristlet with a pieced starburst on the front flap. The purse is 5″ x 8″, with a magnetic snap closure and a pocket on the inside. Get the how-to.
[photo from the Basic Grey Blog]
- Tutorial: Soy Envelope Clutch with two closure options
- Free pattern: Norma envelope clutch purse
- Tutorial: Reversible clutch with magnetic closure
- Tutorial: Rosy Wedge Bag lined zippered pouch
- Tutorial: Pretty patchwork-y bifold wallet