Cheri from I Am Momma Hear Me Roar shows how she created this stenciled herringbone design on her son’s t-shirt. You can make the mod design using masking tape and fabric paint. It’s awesome on a boy’s shirt, but don’t stop there. It would be cool on a t-shirt for yourself, a throw pillow, a wallet, or just about anything you’d sew up. Get the tutorial at I Am Momma Hear Me Roar.
[photo from I Am Momma Hear Me Roar]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Boy’s polo to western-style shirt
- Tutorial: Upcycled t-shirt hoodie
- Tutorial: “Always Tuck Me In” stay-put shirt for baby boys
- Tutorial: J.Crew-inspired tee with bow
- Tutorial: Create a one-of-a-kind t-shirt with bleach and stenciling