With back to school time just around the corner, Trish from Uncommon shows how to make a stitched notebook paper gift tag. The tag itself is cut from paper so it’s easy to write on with a marker, but the notebook paper lines are actually stitched on a machine. This would be so cute on a welcome back gift for teachers!! Go to her tute.
[photo from Uncommon]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Stitched notebook paper gift tags
- Tutorial: Notebook paper tote bag
- Tutorial: Jot It Down notebook paper and quote shirt
- Tutorial: Lace embellished onesie
- Tutorial: “Back to School” reusable lunch bag