Editor’s note: The blog linked to in this post has been removed.
LJ from Drink and Dress shares a tutorial for making a strapless summer dress (with built-in bra) out of two t-shirts. This is a great way to give a favorite t-shirt a more interesting and feminine silhouette than the large, boxy shape of a standard tee. Get the how-t0.
[photo from Drink and Dress]
[tags]sewing, tutorial, strapless, summer, dress, t-shirt, tee, refashion[/tags]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Make a “Cabo” strapless t-shirt dress
- Tutorial: Cool blouse from a boxy dress shirt
- Tutorial: Strapless summer cami from a dress shirt
- Tutorial: Make an Alice dress with neckline ruffle and wide sash
- Lookie what she made: Men’s shirt refashions