Jessica from Happy Together shares a tutorial on her blog showing how to make a pair of stretch knit ruffle pants. They’re cute for baby or toddlers. They fit snug like leggings but with long ruffles at the bottoms. Her tutorial uses a pair of pants that fit the child as a guide for making a pattern, but you could also use a purchased pattern. Get the tute.
[photo from Happy Together]
- Free pattern: Baby girl ruffle bum jeans
- Free pattern: Pop Pop Preppy tunic top for little girls
- Free Pattern: Sugarplum ruffled capri leggings
- Free pattern: Long-sleeved tee for an 18″ doll
- Tutorial: Leg warmer leggings for little girls