Last week, Vegbee from Just Tutes posted Part 1 of her tutorial for a circle skirt strip-pieced from dress shirts. Part 1 showed the basic construction of a circle skirt. Now in Part 2 she shows how she cut the strips from the shirts and assembled them. Get the tutorial.
[tags]sewing, tutorial, circle, skirt, patchwork, shirt[/tags]
- Tutorial: Sew a circle skirt from buttondown shirts
- Tutorial: Pieced chevron stripe circle skirt
- Tutorial: Strip-pieced Pleated Skirt for little girls
- Tutorial: A-line skirt with geometric design at the hem
- Tutorial: T-shirt dress with A-line or circle skirt variations